What houses, planets in my kundli determine my career path?

How does kundali work? My kundali says that I will be successful in life and financially well. But since 2 years, I have been working very hard in every way, yet unable to make things go my way.

Your dasha may be unfavorable…transit also plays a big role…
Kundali tells about what we will get in life…transit and dasha tell about the timing…like in astrology after the period of Saturn comes Mercury…Saturn is related to hardship,patience,hardwork,determination,delay, pessimistic nature…so during period of Saturn the native gets hardship his work is delayed he learns to have patience and determination although he gets these lessons in a tough way…after such learning Mercury comes and it gives career growth,better social circle it enhance ones ability to communicate finance growth is also seen in mercury period…so this is how it works…you can relate it to the theory of karma also…

Kundali is always unfolding the truth of life.
Only the style of prediction followed by astrologers - they could not get the right one through their predictive skills and passing it in very straight and polite manner to their clients.
Just referring the horoscopes on the surface and strength in Navamsa, they will predict according to Dasa and Bukti. Almost 40% may be true as per their characteristics related - surrounding family members etc. But what they are predicting for current dasa and antardasa will have chances to go wrong.
I have too have faced such failures in predictions in the past. Then learned several methods of vedic astrology to predict. Nothing helped me. Atlast, using Bhav Chalit Chart helped me to predict some way towards actual happenings. In that too, there are three types of housing system.
Just by naked eyes referring, running planet in 5th House - Prediction will be excellent period for such and such dasa and Antardasa period. While referring with Bhav Chalit Chart, the planet may be in 6th Bhava - How could said Planet give best result - instead it will give suffering and struggle period for the Native.
So such experience - you may face with your astrologers.

A kundli is a Vedic astrological chart that is based on the position of the planets at the time of a person’s birth. It is a complex and detailed chart that can provide insights into a person’s personality, life path, and future possibilities.
According to Vedic astrology, the planets and their positions in the kundli are believed to have a profound influence on our lives. Each planet is associated with different aspects of life, such as our health, wealth, relationships, and career. The positions of the planets at the time of our birth can indicate strengths and weaknesses in these areas, as well as potential challenges and opportunities.
While some people believe that kundlis are fixed and cannot be changed, others believe that it is possible to influence our destinies by taking proactive steps to address any negative patterns or imbalances indicated in our charts. This process, known as kundli rectification, involves working with a Vedic astrologer to identify the areas of your life that need attention and developing strategies to address them.
There are many different approaches to kundli rectification, but some common methods include:

• Performing pujas and rituals: These are spiritual ceremonies that are believed to appease the planets and enhance their positive influences in your life.
  • Adopting specific yoga practices: Certain yoga postures and breathing techniques are believed to balance the energies of the planets and promote overall well-being.
  • Making lifestyle changes: This could include changes to your diet, exercise routine, sleep habits, or relationships.
  • Seeking guidance from a spiritual teacher: A guru or spiritual mentor can provide personalized advice and support on how to make the most of your kundli and achieve your goals.

It is important to note that kundli rectification is not a quick fix or guarantee of success. It is a process of self-discovery and personal transformation that requires dedication and effort. However, if you are willing to put in the work, it can be a powerful tool for improving your life and achieving your full potential.
If you are interested in learning more about kundli rectification, I recommend consulting with a qualified Vedic astrologer. They can provide you with personalized guidance based on your unique kundli and help you develop a plan to address any imbalances or challenges that you may be facing.

your kundali is generated at the time of your birth, according to the planetary positions at that moment. Being successful and financially well is a long game. At least that’s what I feel. Don’t lose hope. Plus, kundali gives an overall idea which can be trusted most of the times but not everytime. Stay strong, work hard.

I am from a family of astrologers, studied the subject myself, critically. I firmly believe that one’s life-course is very much one’s own making, the kundali only indicates likely possibilities in the organic course. If you decide to make your own course of life and are prepared to pay the price for achieving it, your kundali indications will not come in the way. They should be looked at only as sign-posts, not determinants under all circumstances.