I have 7th lord in my 10th house

Which house in your birth chart tells you about marriage and spouse? Is it the 7th house? I have my 7th lord in the 10th house. What does it tell me about my spouse?

7th lord in the 10th house suggests that she would be working women however there should be no malefic effect on it. 10th house is 4th from 7th house and it represents home for 7th house which is good placement but without navamsa chart one cannot confirm the promise shown in natal chart.
7th lord is the spouse and 10th lord is the profession of an individual.

In Vedic astrology, the 7th lord in the 10th house can indicate a strong connection between marriage and career. It can suggest that the spouse may have an influence on the native’s career, or that the native may meet their spouse through their work or social status. However, interpretations of astrological placements can vary, and it’s important to consult with a knowledgeable astrologer for a personalized reading.

7th house is related to marriage, spouse, relationships outside of the family, business partnerships, the kind of people we attract, fame, and popularity.
Whereas the 10th house is related to career, public image, fame, authority, reputation, and the relationship with the father
In general, if you have the 7th house lord in the 10h house. You would look at marriage the same way as you would you look at your career. The opinion of the others regarding your spouse & your marriage would be important to you. And so you would want to get married to someone who is successful. The spouse would be famous, would be a status symbol, would be career oriented, would be working in a leadership role, and could be in the same line of work as you are….

Just by this placement we can say you will meet your spouse at work palace. You will get Career oriented spouse or. A person who loves becoming centre of attraction.